Meetings at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (Florida)
Experience the Newly Reimagined Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort
From the moment you enter the stunning 15-story Gran Destino Tower—the new entrance for Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort—you’ll find yourself immersed in a unique blend of contemporary design and old-world traditions. The grand, two-story lobby has conveniently located flexible working stations and a beautiful check-in area.
Along with a new 24-seat boardroom, Gran Destino Tower offers 3,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space—in addition to the 220,000 sq. ft. of meeting and event space already available. Lantana, the new dynamic meeting room is equipped with monitors, a foyer space for networking and semi-private patio just a few steps away.
Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort also features 2,385 well-appointed guest rooms and suites. Other Resort amenities include a coffee bar and rooftop lounge—both with Spanish-inspired offerings and amazing views.
Among the new dining experiences at Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort is Tolédo—a table-service restaurant that adorns the rooftop of the Gran Destino Tower. Savor delicious Spanish-inspired cuisine as you take in the incredible panoramic views of the Walt Disney World Resort.
The waterfront of Lago Dorado is now home to Villa del Lago Bar & Grill, a relaxing oasis that is easily accessible via new and convenient walkways that traverse the lake from wherever you are staying within the Resort.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort features:
- 2,385 guest rooms and suites
- 220,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space on one level plus 3,000 sq. ft. of additional space in the Gran Destino Tower
- Wi-Fi available at low or no cost in the meeting and convention facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in the guest rooms and public areas of the Resort
- 85,765 sq. ft. Veracruz Exhibit Hall with capacity to accommodate up to (460) 10’x10’ booths
- 60, 214 sq. ft. Coronado Ballroom accommodating up to 6,680 Guests
- 21,160 sq. ft. Fiesta Ballroom accommodating up to 2, 650 Guests
- 45 dynamic breakout rooms
- Charming private patios and tranquil lakeside for outdoor events
- 5 permanent registration counters
- 10 dedicated Meeting Planner Offices
- Full-service business center
- On-site marshaling yard that connects to the entire convention center
- 12 loading docks providing convenient access
- 11 inviting dining, lounging and bar venues