Meetings at Disney's Coronado Springs Resort (Florida)
Expanding and Transforming
The majestic 15-story Gran Destino Tower will serve as the new entrance for Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. The Gran Destino Tower will feature a gorgeous 2-story lobby and add an additional 545 new guest rooms and suites. The resort’s existing 1,840 guest rooms and suites have been fully updated and re-imagined with new fixtures and furnishings. This brings the total room and suites to 2,385.
Tolédo – a new table-service restaurant adorns the rooftop of the Gran Destino Tower. This dining experience will feature Spanish-inspired cuisine and serve up incredible panoramic views of the Walt Disney World Resort. A new oasis can be found on the waters of Lago Dorado with Villa del Lago Bar & Grill, which can be accessed via new walkways traversing the lake, making it very convenient no matter where you are staying within the resort.
Other exciting additions to the resort include new meeting and event space in the Gran Destino tower including 3 multi-purpose rooms, a new 24-seat boardroom, and 12,000 sq. ft. of additional outdoor event spaces. This new space expands the already existing 220,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space in the convention center of the resort.
Disney's Coronado Springs Resort features:
- 2,385 guest rooms and suites
- 220,000 sq. ft. of flexible meeting and event space on one level plus 3,000 sq. ft. of additional space in the Gran Destino Tower
- Wi-Fi available at low or no cost in the meeting and convention facilities
- Complimentary Wi-Fi available in the guest rooms and public areas of the resort
- 85,765 sq. ft. Veracruz Exhibit Hall with capacity to accommodate up to (460) 10’x10’ booths
- 60,214 sq. ft. Coronado Ballroom accommodating up to 6,680 guests
- 21,160 sq. ft. Fiesta Ballroom accommodating up to 2,650 guests
- 45 dynamic breakout rooms
- Charming private patios and a tranquil lakeside for outdoor events
- 5 permanent registration counters
- 10 dedicated Meeting Planner Offices
- Full-service business center
- On-site marshaling yard that connects to the entire convention center
- 12 loading docks providing convenient access
- 11 inviting dining, lounge, and bar venues