Meetings & Events
Inclement Weather Ticket Offer ("Offer") - Terms & ConditionsImportant Detail
- This Offer is only available to registered participants (each a "Participant") of "AIA Vitality @Work – All In All Appreciation 2018" (the "Event").
- This Offer is available for sales from Nov 2 to Dec 3, 2018 ("Offer Period") only at the ticket booths located at the Main Entrance of the Hong Kong Disneyland Park (the "Park"). This Offer is not available at any other sales location.
- Each Participant may enjoy the Offer once and purchase one (1) admission ticket only ("Offer Ticket") to the Park at the following discounted price during the Offer Period:
- 1-Day General Admission Ticket (12 to 64 years old) – HK$433
- 1-Day Child Ticket (3 to 11 years old) – HK$320
- Each Participant is required to present his/her official running bib of the Event upon ticket purchase.
- The Offer Ticket may, on the visit date only, be upgraded to a 2-day ticket by paying the applicable price difference between the Offer Ticket and a 2-day ticket determined in accordance with the latest published rates, such upgrade to be processed at the ticket booths at the Main Entrance of the Park. For the avoidance of doubt, upgrade to 2-day ticket may only be made with unused and unexpired Offer Ticket.
- The Offer Ticket may, on the visit date only, be upgraded to Magic Access by paying the applicable price difference between the Offer Ticket and the applicable Magic Access tier determined in accordance with the latest published rates, such upgrade to be processed at the Magic Access Member Service Center in the Park. Any Magic Access issued upon upgrade will be valid for one year starting from the date when the Offer Ticket was first used. No upgrade will be possible after the day when the Offer Ticket is used. Issuance and use of Magic Access is subject to the "Magic Access Terms and Conditions" which are set out on www.hongkongdisneyland.com and to other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited ("HKITP") in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- The Offer may not be used in conjunction with any other discount or promotional offer.
- The Offer is subject to the General Terms and Conditions below, and other restrictions and changes determined by Hongkong International Theme Parks Limited ("HKITP") in its sole discretion without advance or further notice.
- Unless otherwise specified, references to "tickets" and "vouchers" in these terms and conditions mean printed and/or electronic tickets and vouchers bearing a true and complete QR code, barcode, confirmation number or other evidence for admission or redemption, as applicable, and in each case validly issued by HKITP.
- HKITP reserves the right to (i) amend or supplement these terms and conditions; (ii) change the prices and validity for any tickets, tours, offers, promotions; (iii) change any block-out dates and (iv) terminate or suspend the availability of any offer, discount or promotion, in each case, at any time and from time to time without prior notice.
- Issue of tickets, provisions of tours and admission to the Park are each subject to these terms and conditions, and the Rules and Regulations of the Park which are set out on the website at www.hongkongdisneyland.com. HKITP may from time to time, without prior notice and without refund or compensation, change the operating hours of the Park or attractions, close the Park or any part of it temporarily, restrict the number of persons having access to the Park, and/or suspend or cancel any attraction or entertainment program, due to capacity, inclement weather, special events, to ensure safety, security or order or if HKITP considers that the circumstances so require.
- Tickets, vouchers, tours and any offer or promotion are not for re-sale, are non-transferable, non-refundable and non-exchangeable, either in whole or in part, for cash or any other items, and may not be used in conjunction with other ticket promotions or discounts.
- Children aged below 3 receive free Park admission.
- Each ticket, voucher and confirmation number may be used once only. Duplicate, used or incomplete ticket, voucher and confirmation number will not be accepted. Tickets, vouchers and confirmation numbers are void if altered or tampered with. HKITP shall not be responsible for (and will not issue replacement in respect of) any loss, damage, forgery, theft or fraudulent or unauthorized use of any ticket, voucher or confirmation number. HKITP's record in relation to issue and usage of tickets, vouchers and confirmation numbers shall be final and conclusive.
- These terms and conditions are subject to the interpretation of HKITP which shall be final and conclusive. HKITP reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to terminate the availability of any tickets, tours, offers or promotions without any prior notice.
- In the event of disputes regarding these terms and conditions or other matters relating to any tickets, tours, offers or promotions, HKITP reserves the right to make final judgment on the dispute.
- HKITP reserves the right to disqualify any guest from usage of ticket, voucher, confirmation number or any offer if HKITP has reasonable grounds to believe that the guest has breached any of these terms and conditions. HKITP may, at its discretion with or without cause, refuse to admit any person or persons to the Park at any time, or to require any person or persons already admitted to leave, without refund or compensation.
- In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between the English version and the other language version of these Terms and Conditions, the English version shall prevail.
- These terms and conditions and any related offer are made, and shall be governed by and construed, in accordance with the laws of the Hong Kong Special Administrative Region of the People's Republic of China ("HKSAR"). An offer may only be redeemed in the HKSAR in person by eligible Guests in accordance with these terms and conditions. HKITP makes no representation that admission to the Park or any participation in an offer is appropriate or available in other locations and an offer is void in any jurisdiction where participation in such an offer is prohibited or restricted by law. Those who choose to participate in an offer do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent they are applicable.
- These terms and conditions constitute an agreement between HKITP and the person making the purchase with HKITP in the designated sales location(s) (including the Event Website). A person who is not a party to this agreement shall not have any rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Ordinance (Chapter 623 of the Laws of Hong Kong) to enforce any term of this agreement.
Personal data collected in connection with or upon the purchase, issue or provision of tickets, tours, other products and services may be used for the processing of requests or enquiries, enforcing the terms of the commercial dealings, sending administrative materials to you, our internal business and administrative purposes, research and statistical purposes or other directly related purpose, or for legal, safety or security purposes. Provision of personal data for the mandatory fields is necessary. If you do not provide such personal data, we may not be able to provide you with the products or services you requested. Personal data may be transferred to third parties involved in fulfilling the aforesaid purposes, or such other persons as required by law. A list of classes of persons to whom such personal data may be transferred can be found at www.hongkongdisneyland.com/personal-data-transferees. You may request access to, and request correction of, your personal data held by us. Such requests may be made by sending an email to our Personal Data Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.