—shore excursions that have been specially selected by Disney Cruise
®—provide your attendees with the very best in recreation, leisure and sightseeing
each destination has to offer. By adding a Port Adventure
to their cruise, attendees will
receive an unforgettable experience ashore along with the peace of mind that comes with
having Disney do all the planning.
Reserve a Port Adventure
with Disney Cruise Line
®—instead of booking an independent
tour at the Port—and Guests can be sure to enjoy a hassle-free excursion with all of the
service, quality and fun that they would expect from Disney.
View Port Adventures offered by Disney Cruise Line®
Convenient and Hassle Free
Safety, Service, Quality and Value
- Reserve online and have your tickets waiting in your stateroom when you arrive.
- Avoid getting lost in an unfamiliar port, negotiating fares and dealing with currency
- Tour times coincide with the ship's schedule and with other excursions, enabling you to
take multiple tours. If the ship arrives late into port, we'll adjust our schedules.
- If an excursion runs late, the ship will remain in port or we'll arrange transportation to the
next port of call at no expense to you. Independently booked tours require you to rejoin
the ship at the next port of call—and pay all flight and hotel costs.
- All excursions are fully refundable for missed ports of call if an itinerary changes.
- Excursion operators are selected by Disney based on their ability to promote a safe
experience ashore, while bringing each port to life.
- Adventures include a wide range of activities for all age groups.
- Expert advice is available onboard with our experienced Port Adventures staff.
- Enjoy quality experiences at competitive prices plus added value with packages and
extras not available elsewhere.
- The Signature Adventure Collection tours let you customize your time ashore with
private vehicles or special experiences unique to Disney Cruise Line®.
are operated by independent contractors that are neither agents of, nor
supervised or controlled by, Disney Cruise Line
®. Disney Cruise Line
® does not maintain
their facilities or modes of transportation and is not responsible for any injury or property
damage/loss that Guests may incur in connection with a Port Adventure
. All Port
are subject to the Disney Cruise Line Cruise Contract
. All Port Adventure
tickets are non-refundable and pricing is subject to change without notice. Bear in mind that excursions themselves are also subject to change or cancellation at any time. For your safety and enjoyment, some Port Adventures
have age restrictions, and children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.